Learn how to impress your crush with these simple and fun flirty text message tips!
george washington rises from the dead
"you done fucked up"
"the fuck did i tell you about political parties"
"I SAID FOUR GODDAMN THINGS, AMERICA. POLITICAL PARTIES ARE DANGEROUS. PAY OFF THE FUCKING DEBT. ISOLATIONISM! AND FREE FUCKING TRADE! SO WHAT DO YOU DO? ‘OH LET’S SPLIT THE GOVERNMENT! LET’S SPEND WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH! LET’S MAKE ALLIANCES!’ GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AMERICA! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND.
Stop Arguments Before They Start
It’s good to argue from time to time, and it’s not realistic to agree on everything. But many of our arguments can be nipped in the bud if we employ some communication techniques. Here’s how to spend more time happy and less time fighting by stopping arguments before they start:
- Address issues ASAP. When you are upset or annoyed about something and keep silent about it, it only festers and grows bigger and becomes harder to ignore. When something is bothering you, get into the habit of telling your partner about it right away, rather than letting it build up inside of you. Clear the air as soon as you can so you can move on, instead of silently stewing over it.
- Move on from old fights. Holding grudges isn’t fair to you or your partner. If you’ve said that you’ve forgiven them, then you need to be true to your word. It’s not fun for you to stay mad about something that should have been cleared up. It’s not useful to either of you to hold on to old issues and keep bringing them up. When you end an argument and make up, make sure you really move on and leave it in the past.
- Don’t just say it’s fine. If you’re still upset about something then just say so. Saying you’re fine and then getting mad later only means that it’s been brewing inside of you and that you’ve mislead your partner to think that you’re not mad. If you’re upset then just get it out into the open rather than postponing an argument with passive aggressive comments.
when i’m married my partner and i will have:
- morning sex
- afternoon sex
- dinner sex
- after meal sex
- i made pancakes sex
- good morning sex
- they kids are at school sex
- shower sex
- bored sex
- make up sex
- break up sex
- obama won sex
- romney lost sex
- monday sex
- tuesday sex
- wednesday sex
- thursday sex
- friday sex
- saturday sex
- monday sex
- there is nothing on tv sex
- i love you sex
what about sunday
sunday is the lord’s day praise jesus
a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once
an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
love that is driven by the head, not the heart
obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers
selfless altruistic love; spiritual